Provides better treatment results for Haemodialysis Patients
Advanced Renal Technologies Inc. WA. USA (ART) has developed a new dialysate formulation that addresses patients needs and brings treatment to a more effective level. Containing Citric Acid as the acidifying agent, it is the first major change in dialysate formulation in over 30 years, breaking away from traditional formulations that contain acetic acid. It is cleared for use by the FDA for all patients, is already on the market and is in use in many clinics around the world.
Patient Benefits Include:
- Eliminates or Reduces Heparin need in CRF patients
- Increases dialysis dose Kt/V
- Corrects Acidosis
- Reduces post-dialysis Bleeding
- Lowers dialysis-related Inflammation
Citrasate® available in 5, 6, 8 und 10 liter canisters.
- Citrasate® 5 liter canisters, 90 pieces per pallet (weight: approx. 588 kg)
- Citrasate® 6 liter canisters, 90 pieces per pallet (weight: approx. 699 kg)
- Citrasate® 8 liter canisters, 60 pieces per pallet (weight: approx. 621 kg)
- Citrasate® 10 liter canisters, 60 pieces per pallet (weight: approx. 767 kg)
Canister material Polyethylen (PE)